Know Your YouTube Kids App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The official YouTube Kids app is designed for curious little minds. This is a delightfully simple (and free!) app, where kids can discover videos, channels and playlists they love.
We work hard to offer a safer YouTube experience, but no automated system is perfect. If you ever find a video you’re concerned about, please flag it. This helps make YouTube Kids better for everyone. For more important notes about the app, please see below.
*** Please note that the YouTube Kids app is only available in the US, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada excluding Quebec. For more information about app availability, please read our Parental Guide.***
DESIGNED FOR KIDS
To make exploration easy, videos in the app are split into four categories: Shows, Music, Learning and Explore. We also took out the complicated stuff to make an app even little ones can navigate — that means big buttons, easy scrolling, and instant full-screen. And when the whole family wants to enjoy their favorite videos together, everyone can watch on the big screen with Chromecast, game consoles, or smart TVs.
VIDEOS KIDS WILL LOVE
Kids can enjoy favorites like Thomas & Friends, DreamworksTV and Talking Tom, online hits like Mother Goose Club, Super Simple Songs and Wonder Quest, plus anything else they’re into — sports, animals, gaming, crafts and more.
GROWN-UPS ARE IN CONTROL
We know that every family is different, so we’ve included features that let grown-ups tailor the YouTube Kids experience to their family’s needs. Settings are found behind a grown-ups-only lock where you can turn off search for a more restricted experience or set a built-in timer to let kids know when it’s time to stop watching so you don’t have to.
For more information about the app and settings, please read our Parental Guide.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE APP
Parental setup is needed to ensure the best experience possible for your child.
YouTube Kids contains paid ads in order to offer the app for free. Your child may also see videos with commercial content from YouTube creators that are not paid ads. For more information, please check out our Parental Guide.
Videos in the app are selected by our automated systems. Please note, no system is perfect, and it’s possible that your child may find something you don’t want them to watch. If your child finds a video that you feel is inappropriate, please flag the video and it will be reviewed as soon as possible.
You can restrict your child’s experience by turning search off in the set-up flow or by accessing the settings behind the grown-ups-only lock. This means your child can’t search for content, which reduces the chances that they will encounter a video you don’t want them to watch.
Whether search is on or off, the app will recommend videos selected by our automated systems from the broad set of videos accessible in YouTube Kids.
YouTube Kids for PC Free Download Links:
YouTube Kids for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the YouTube Kids for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run YouTube Kids for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
YouTube Kids for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for YouTube Kids:
Inorder to run YouTube Kids on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the YouTube Kids for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including YouTube Kids for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running YouTube Kids on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install YouTube Kids for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the YouTube Kids for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.