Know Your 1800Pocket/PC App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
1800Pocket/PC (formerly 1800PocketPC) features the latest Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 tablet and PC app and game news and information. As Windows Phone and Windows desktop, laptop, and tablet PCs have merged into a unified OS, we’ve covered every bit of the journey from an apps perspective.
Started in 2008, 1800Pocket/PC began as one of the most well-known Windows Mobile news websites and has evolved over the years. Some of the topics we now cover include:
– Xbox games for the Windows 10 operating system
– Windows 10 apps & software
– Legacy Windows news, including Windows Phone, Windows 7, and Windows 8/8/1
– Steam games for the PC
– Windows smartphone, tablet, and PC updates
– Microsoft software for the universal Windows OS ecosystem
Features of the app include:
– Latest news and information for the newest apps on the universal Windows 10 platform
– Customizable 4×2 and 4×1 size Widgets
– Quick links to news
– Ability to set sync settings for push notifications
– Dark and light Metro-inspired themes
– Disqus comment integration coming soon!
Please leave feedback using the link under Settings in the app. We’ll be happy to add additional news and features!
1800Pocket/PC for PC Free Download Links:
1800Pocket/PC for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the 1800Pocket/PC for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run 1800Pocket/PC for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
1800Pocket/PC for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for 1800Pocket/PC:
Inorder to run 1800Pocket/PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the 1800Pocket/PC for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including 1800Pocket/PC for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running 1800Pocket/PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install 1800Pocket/PC for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the 1800Pocket/PC for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.